It’s Wednesday, Wednesday, WEDNESDAY, the monster day of the week where the App Store gets flooded with current video games. It additionally happens to be Global Stress Consciousness Day which appears… oddly fitting on the day after the US midterm elections. So, whether or now not your current candidate won or misplaced that you might possibly well employ the day decompressing by sinking your enamel into potentially the most up-to-date and most titillating within the world of cell gaming.
💀 look for/observed 💀
is out now for iPhone and iPad!
A platformer on cell that has no doubt fantastic controls*
*in accordance with the developerhttps://t.co/BqdbqVyvff pic.twitter.com/WPPy59POgh
— Philipp Stollenmayer (@kamibox_ph) November 7, 2018
Here’s all of the video games which had been posted to our forums now not too prolonged within the past, in case your recreation isn’t in this list, make certain that you post about it sooner than Jared publishes the corpulent roundup later this evening!
- Bacteria Merger (by StudioAdept.salvage)
- Dino Dare: Maker
- Dinosaur Multiplayer – RPG
- Doomsday Comet 2 (by Brent Hull)
- Dot To Dot. (by Richard Mochrie)
- Fin & Outdated Thriller : platformer (by IP Toiberman)
- Hyper Fruits (by Crevasse)
- Moon Balloons (by Dumb Wooden Games)
- Oshka (by Moth Seemingly)
- Pangolin’s Puzzle (by Hero Component Games)
- Persephone (by Momo-Pi / Trip In Digital)
- Rabbit Of Destiny (by Ivan Matskevich)
- SBK Crew Manager (by Digital Tales)
- Scriptum (by Alex Balcells)
- Look/Saw (by Philipp Stollenmayer)
- Spiral Flee: a Snake Sport (by Istom Games)
- Spitkiss(by Trip-In Digital and TrippleTopping)
- Supurrstars (by Farooq Alvi)
- Warships Universe: Naval Battle
- Wild Wolf Family Simulator 3D (by Waseem Abbas)
Finish tuned for our corpulent roundup later this evening, that might possibly well seemingly comprise a bunch extra stuff in it because it pops up on the App Store.